Project: 10m3 LO2 storage tank project of GENCO, Ha Nam Industrial Park Company, Ha Long Industrial Park
Evaluate causes, propose solutions, prepare components and supplies to be replaced, equipment, tools, and supplies to be brought to the scene. 3 steps (as follows)
- The north rig is definitely dry
- Use seat belts
- Safely Trained
- Protective clothing and shoes
Causes of pressure tanks
For newly turbocharged tanks, gas loss due to faulty transportation and installation, dented edges… so the valves, flanges, tank body may be cracked, cracked, broken… so it may affect to negative pressure (vacuum pressure)
For tanks with long-term use: Usually due to the natural decrease in negative pressure through aging teeth, seals, tires, copper, and natural pressure reduction.
6 steps (as follows)
- Vacuum – find the first detection point.
- Vacuum, negative pressure suspension, monitoring
- Replace, repair, install some more valves
- Add powder. We have powder ready for replenishment
- Dry the tank, check the cause of the pipe system inside the tank, it is necessary to cut (surgery), some leak points, broken inner pipe, flange system
- Safety: The tank will be discharged all the liquefied gas, the valves, the bottom flange, the top will be removed, after 2 hours the remaining O2 will be diffused into the environment. Therefore, it is impossible for O2 to explode.
- About the cutting device, there is a protective cover, covered with a thin sheet of corrugated iron to prevent iron filings to ensure safety.
- Outside the construction area is covered by canvas.
- For broken and stamped inner copper and stainless steel pipes, the contractor will use steam welding to weld copper, and tig welding to connect, or use a fitting connector
- Nitrogen pulse (if needed)
- XL 45 tank (2 tubs)
- Vacuum, hang vacuum, follow up
- Use two vacuum cleaners
- Recharge O2, monitor pressure within 3 days
- Recharge liquid O2
Some project pictures
ABB Asia Co. Ltd. +84 902 336 426 provides the following services:
1/ New construction, installation, maintenance of substations from 22kV-110kV, underground cable 22-110kV.
2/ Repair medium voltage cabinets (RMU) 22kV- circuit breakers up to 500kV.
3/ Construction and installation of gas supply works, tanks, liquid gas tanks, supply stations, gas filling, liquefied gas
4/ Service of suction, recoverry, filtration and filling of SF6 gas
5/ Provides ultra-pure gas, calibration gas, multi-component mixing gas up to ppm.
6/ Construction, installation and maintenance of refrigeration systems, cold rooms, clean rooms, central air conditioning systems
Checking leak on RMU ABB brand in Viet nam, then fix it for client.
ABB Asia Co. Ltd.
- Vinhomes Ocean Park Gia Lam., Ha noi
Central Viet nam
- Hai Linh ward – Nghi Son city–Thanh Hoa Pro.
South Viet nam
- 11A Hong Ha -Tan Binh Dis. – Ho Chi Minh
- My Xuan ward – Phu My city – Vung Tau
Tel/zalo/whatsapp: +84 902 336 426 (zalo/whatsapp)
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email 2: email@example.com
Website 1: https://www.abbasia.asia (Global)
Website 2: https://www.kattashop.com (Viet nam)
Website 3: https://www.vietxuangas.com.vn (Viet nam)
Youtube Chanel 1: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1PRzMgPNbqyJRP2pKSuxsA
Youtube Chanel 2: https://bit.ly/3bn2HYU
SF6 gas treatment for 220 kV GIS station for Ban Chat Hydroelectricity
Repairing RMU cabinets in Sapa town
Repair 110Kv breaker in Lao Cai