With outstanding properties, pure sf6 gas is considered an indispensable ingredient in industrial and medical fields, especially the application of sf6 gas in SF6 gas breaker and medical ophthalmology. Let’s find out what sf6 gas is and what sf6 gas does with ABB ASIA.
Application of SF6 gas is used in industrial and medical fields. The most in the electric power industry. In this industry Sulfur Hexafluoride gas has been used as a dielectric in high voltage circuit breakers and as an insulating material in sf6 gas circuit breakers for many years now.
What is Sf6 gas?
Sulfur hexafluoride (SF6) is an inorganic, colorless, odorless, non-flammable substance. It is an extremely powerful greenhouse gas and a good insulator.
Sulfur Hexafluoride has an octahedral geometry, consisting of six fluorine atoms attached to a central sulfur atom. It is an ascending molecule. Typical for a nonpolar gas, it is insoluble in water but soluble in nonpolar organic solvents.
It is usually shipped as a liquefied compressed gas. It has a density of 6.12 g/L at sea level, which is significantly higher than the density of air (1,225 g/L).
What are the outstanding properties of sf6 gas?
The reason SF6 – Sulfur hexafluoride gas is so widely used is due to its outstanding chemical and physical unique properties, including:
- The dielectric strength is 2 times that of air
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive
- Chemically stable and hard to break.
- SF6 molecule for effective arc extinguishing, which reduces wear on equipment contacts as well as maintenance times
- Has good heat transfer ability, helps dissipate heat to reduce the temperature of the device when operating.
- Sold in many places.
Is SF6 a health hazard?
Pure SF6 gas is completely harmless and poses no danger to humans or animals. It is even used in medical diagnostic devices.
Reference: Purchase of used SF6 gas
What is the use of sf6 gas?
Sf6 gas cylinders are widely used in many fields. So, what is the effect of sf6 gas?
- Used in electrical equipment, of which 42% is used by electrical equipment manufacturing companies, the rest 18% is used directly in power companies.
- Other applications account for 11% to 34% and are broken down as follows: Truck tires 2%, tennis balls, sneakers soles 3%, soundproof windows 4%, composite applications supporting 23% , other applications 5%.
4 SF6 gas applications
- Application of sf6 gas in the electrical industry
- Application of sf6 gas in medicine
- SF6 application in electronics
- Application of sf6 gas in industrial production
So, where to buy SF6 gas?
If you have a need to buy sf6 gas or know more details about this product, as well as important applications of Sulfur hexafluoride gas which can be useful for your purposes, please contact us immediately. we.
ABB Asia Co. Ltd.
- Vinhomes Ocean Park Gia Lam., Ha noi
Central Viet nam
- Hai Linh ward – Nghi Son city–Thanh Hoa Pro.
South Viet nam
- 11A Hong Ha -Tan Binh Dis. – Ho Chi Minh
- My Xuan ward – Phu My city – Vung Tau
Tel/zalo/whatsapp: +84 902 336 426 (zalo/whatsapp)
Email 1: email@example.com
Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website 1: https://www.abbasia.asia (Global)
Website 2: https://www.kattashop.com (Viet nam)
Website 3: https://www.vietxuangas.com.vn (Viet nam)
Youtube Chanel 1: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1PRzMgPNbqyJRP2pKSuxsA
Youtube Chanel 2: https://bit.ly/3bn2HYU